Speaker – Roddy Innes – Skills Development Scotland
1200 Lunch and networking opportunity
Skills for Growth is an innovative service designed to help small businesses get the best out of the skills of their workforce. SDS helps employers achieve their business objectives by combining
A fully funded skills analysis with support and guidance throughout from Skills Development Scotland’s Employer Engagement Team. Roddy Innes is the SDS Employer Engagement Adviser in Aberdeen City and Aberdeenshire.
Roddy will work with employers to:
• discuss business priorities, objectives and challenges
• match these objectives to the people and their current skills
• identify current and future skills requirements including discussion of the new
Apprenticeship family and work based learning.
• produce a People and Skills Action Plan aligned to the business objectives
• maximise funding support to help pay for training and development
Check out what Skills for Growth means to your business on www.ourskillsforce.co.uk and come along to hear what Skills for Growth can offer you.
To register please use the link – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/business-boosters-skills-for-growth-tickets-39250956668